Elder Dees w/Mission President-Pres. Cannon and his wife and Elder Dees first companion-Elder Kurtz

Elder Dees w/Mission President-Pres. Cannon and his wife and Elder Dees first companion-Elder Kurtz
Elder Dees w/President and Sister Cannon and first trainer / companion, Elder Kurtz

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

FAMILY PIC: DAD, SON, BROTHER,UNCLE!

Elder Dees w/new "greenie"companion-Elder Stone,
and w/President and Sister Cannon

Left-Elder Nicholas Dees w/his former trainer, Elder Kurtz in back, (dad in missionary lingo),
In front is Elder Dees trainee, Elder Stone and right is Elder Dees' missionary brother-Elder ?

Email of Elder Nicholas Dees:  

6/13/12 -- 4:12 pm
Wednesday

Hey I'm allowed to send a quick email since my new missionary is/has to tell his parents he made it to the mission safely and that he arrived in his area safely. His name is Elder Stone he will be serving in the Pueblo, Mexico mission but he is here being trained by me until he gets his visa. He seems really cool. Super excited to have a normal companion considering the bad luck I have had with the last few. I will be sending a picture on Monday of the “family picture” of me, Elder Kurtz and our new missionaries, all together showing the progression of our family. haha Other than that things went great street contacting in Boise. It was a total success. We went right in front of BSU stadium where I went when I was in his shoes and we had an awesome time. I was with an Elder Nelson who was also brand new (this was before we were assigned to our new companions). I just wanted to write this quick email and let you know how everything is going and I expect a reply to both of my emails now (; ta ta.
-Elder Dees
********            ***************            ********

Email from Mission Office~~~~

June 13, 2012 Dear Parents,
We thought you would enjoy receiving a photo of Elder Dees and his new trainee, Elder Stone, from Colorado, posing with President and Sister Cannon. It is a pleasure serving with such wonderful young missionaries in the Idaho Boise Mission.
Regards, Sister Waller Idaho Boise Mission
*********            ****************            *********
Email from Mom:
6/14/12
Reg:  Real Qucik

Hi son,

You sound like you are doing well. :)  makes me smile  :)  Sorry I've been missing your emails.  I made you some cookies and shipping them today!  
I'm proud you are showing responsibility and that Pres. Cannon can count on you to have his back and serve as you should.

Anything from the State of Idaho? 

Be sweet.  I love you.

Gotta go clean.

Love your mom.  Gretchen

No comments:

Post a Comment