Elder Dees w/Mission President-Pres. Cannon and his wife and Elder Dees first companion-Elder Kurtz

Elder Dees w/Mission President-Pres. Cannon and his wife and Elder Dees first companion-Elder Kurtz
Elder Dees w/President and Sister Cannon and first trainer / companion, Elder Kurtz

Monday, November 7, 2011

STILL A GREENIE

On Nov 7, 2011 - 11:58 AM

Elder Nicholas Dees:  Well like the title says only been out two months so still as green as can be. Well been a busy week again teaching a ton of people and lost 6 investigators >: l. 1 family of four and 2 single investigators packed up and skipped town out of nowhere. But we are already filling their places! Had a Baptism for Bill W. last Saturday. I spoke on Baptism, it went pretty good (can't remember if I already told you about that). But good news is we have two more this weekend and I am actually doing the baptizing part! We were going over the program with her trying to fill the assignments and before we got started she just said I don’t care who does what but I want him to baptize me and pointed at me O.o talk about scary but I’m really excited to do it! No guns pulled on us this week thankfully but we did have some dogs come after us. All in all the mission is going good. Other than that, not much to share. Sent John’s package so yeah. I’m all caught up. 

*******************
Mom:  Nicholas:

WE NEED A PICTURE OF YOU ALL SUITED UP WITH BADGE AND A SMILE.  Brother Poppell can’t order your plaque till we get that.  PLEASE TAKE a PIC now and send it or send the sd card today like you have been promosing.  The picture should have a plain background if possible and remember this pic will always be on the plaque so we want a good one.   I hope you will settle down and be teachable Nicholas.  Be an asset to the work and not just goofing off for two years.   I love you.  You have great potiential.  Use your energy for good. 

How is the flipper working out?  I ask again because you had never answered me. 

It soon will be your 2 month mark!  How about that!  Just 22 more to go.  I had called the mission office to get your return date (because Brother Poppell needed it) and they said it was 9/17/13.

Dad:  Still need a picture for your plaque.

Mom:  Nicholas are you still there?  Pretty exciting about the baptism.  Be prepared.  Don't try to wing something that important.
Could you answer me about the conference stuff?

What are your plans for today?


No comments:

Post a Comment