Elder Dees w/Mission President-Pres. Cannon and his wife and Elder Dees first companion-Elder Kurtz

Elder Dees w/Mission President-Pres. Cannon and his wife and Elder Dees first companion-Elder Kurtz
Elder Dees w/President and Sister Cannon and first trainer / companion, Elder Kurtz

Monday, November 14, 2011

IF LIFE GIVES YOU MELONS, YOU MIGHT BE DYSLEXIC'

11/14/11
Family and Friends—
Weekly email from  Elder Dees (Nicholas)

Note Elder Nicholas Dees’ address—I had given a wrong address so the correct one is listed below.

Elder Nicholas Dees
12537 Chicken Dinner Road
Caldwell, Idaho 83607        eff. at least until: 12/25/11

eldernicholasgdees.blogspot.com

Elder Nicholas Dees - Sept 2011 - MTC / Provo Temple
EMAIL FROM ELDER NICHOLAS DEES:

Monday, November 14, 2011 11:54:22 AM

Elder Nicholas Dees: 

‘If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic’

Haha that was on a sign I saw this morning! How is everyone we had two baptisms on saturday and the first one that I did was so bad haha. The lady answered her phone during the opening song and prayer. Then said oh my "gosh" right before she got into the font and everyone heard of course. Well at least it was before she was dunked so it was forgiven =). Other than that we are reaching all of our weekly goals and staying busy. I’ll be on email about this time every week. I also got a fresh haircut today thanks to Clippers and it looks good! Not much more to talk about this week though.

Mom:  are you still there son?

Elder N Dees:  yeah gotta go though from now on I’ll be on about 11:30 your time love you bye (: send packages!

Mom:  son, do you have a pic for us?

Elder N Dees:  I sent one

Elder N. Dees:  I got one for free (sweater) from an elder who is going home, but its blue and I need a black!

Elder N. Dees:  yeah I got gloves and a scarf free from another missionary the tooth is good feels so much better. Still in a car area

Elder N Dees:  here you go (he sent a pic), send me some nice ties, how is madison doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment