Elder Dees w/Mission President-Pres. Cannon and his wife and Elder Dees first companion-Elder Kurtz

Elder Dees w/Mission President-Pres. Cannon and his wife and Elder Dees first companion-Elder Kurtz
Elder Dees w/President and Sister Cannon and first trainer / companion, Elder Kurtz

Monday, November 21, 2011

SAVE ME A PIECE OF THAT CORN!

Email from Elder N. Dees
Mon.  11/21/11  3:32 PM
Subject: Save me a piece of that corn!

ELDER N. DEES:  Hello everyone, busy, busy week. Got 5 new investigators, and a bunch of lessons taught. This week flew by thank goodness.
I’m anxiously awaiting next transfer.  But other than that not much has changed and I can’t send pictures because we are at a library and they disabled USB >:  
Also I need my Santa Hat mailed to me please.

MOM:  Hi son, Elder Nicholas Dees,

Wonderful to hear from you.  You sound like you have had a busy week.  Please son, be patient, better yet BE a good companion.

Since you can't send pics, can you send your sd card and I'll get the pics printed and send pics and sd card back?  I like the photo you sent where you are at the Provo Temple and we will probably use that but there are shadows on your face so if you send the sd card today I might can find another option.

As far as the Santa Hat---can you find one there?  It will save cost.

Email me right back,

I love you.  Oh, John found your profile and sent it to me just a bit ago.  His is up too!  I'll send you his email in a minute.
Love, Mom

ELDER N. DEES:  I replied :P
ELDER N. DEES:  yeah I’ll look for a Santa hat out here. Also nice buy on the 32gb jump drive! I’m super jealous! Can you buy me a micro sd card for my gps so I can update maps etc?  I’m being very obedient don’t worry! I reread my patriarchal blessing and I want all those promises it has to offer me by being obedient! Either way I’m doing good!

MOM:  Hi son,

What a delight to me as your mother to know you are trying to do what is right.  Thanks for that.  I'm glad you reread your patriarchal blessing and recognize that the Lord is bound when we do our part.

Your dad is extremely busy today.

 Love, mom

ELDER N. DEES:  Your welcome, but I’m doing it mainly for me.  I need a 4gb Micro sd card. My GPS is  nice! But yeah I’m doing great here. Is Ryan ok? How is dad doing?

ELDER N. DEES:  gotta go bye!

Mom:  It's nice to hear that you are doing it for YOU---being nice that is.    I'm glad you got a nice GPS and that you'll get to use it for the whole mission.  Did it come w/a case or do you need to get one????  I'll get the sd card you mentioned and get it out to you.  Did you ever get that old pkg--the one I had to correct the address?   You should be getting one today that has your sweater.  Hope it works out.  Oh and the conference Ensign is in the pkg too.
Your dad just had to leave.  
As for Ryan, he is out of the hospital and doing fine I guess.  No news is good news.  However, just keep him in your prayers.
Did you get the email I sent from your brother?  Check out his profile.  I loved yours.
Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment