Elder Dees w/Mission President-Pres. Cannon and his wife and Elder Dees first companion-Elder Kurtz

Elder Dees w/Mission President-Pres. Cannon and his wife and Elder Dees first companion-Elder Kurtz
Elder Dees w/President and Sister Cannon and first trainer / companion, Elder Kurtz

Monday, July 16, 2012

NO MORE OF THIS TEENAGE BUSINESS




7/16/12
Monday
NO MORE OF THIS TEENAGE BUSINESS



I'm 20 NOW!!!!!! Whats up everyone. It's the birthday boy sending off an email. My birthday was great! First of all I gave a talk in sacrament meeting with a young man who is leaving for the MTC next Wednesday so he gave his farewell.  It was a very good sacrament meeting! This week was nuts though! We castrated 2 cows and a bunch of sheep using the bander. It was a ton of fun with the sheep because we had to chase them around and then catch them, tackle them, and then hold them down! No video though sadly )= but we got down and dirty and it was a ton of fun! WE have a few pictures that the neighbor (Sister Baker) took so I will include those. We have a baptism this weekend hopefully so I'm pretty excited for that. We are staying nice and busy so no complaints. We get transfer calls this Friday but I'm 100% sure that I am staying. Other than that no plans for P'day today so far. Trunky moment for the week, today for breakfast we made smoothies (using the exact measurements and stuff from Tropical Smoothie.  It tasted exactly like it.  I was super Trunked. Well thats all for now.










No comments:

Post a Comment